Post independence when the educated lot from Kerela were moving across the country in search of employment and livelihood, few of them reached Jaipur also. They formed a small community and used to gather together and pray. It was in the year 1959 that First Holy Communion service was conducted in Jaipur under the auspices of Mar Thoma Priest Rev. M.C. Mani.
It was the much needed start after which regular worships were conducted and in the year 1966 the Jaipur Mar Thoma Congregation was formed. In the year 1972 it was upgraded as a Parish of the name Jaipur Mar Thoma Church and Rev. K.M. Varghese took the charge as Vicar.<\p>
Previously, the services were being conducted in the contracted property of All Saints Church (Church of Anglo Indian Community) in Jaipur, till the year1995 when Jaipur Mar Thoma Church finally had its own church building situated in Mansarovar, Jaipur.
Major Milestones in the Church History
|1959||1st Holy Qurbana Service conducted by Rev. M.C. Mani|
|1966||Formation of Jaipur Mar Thoma Congregation|
|1972||Formation of Jaipur Mar Thoma Parish|
|1981||Parsonage land purchased at Civil Lines, Jaipur|
|1985||Dedication of Parsonage|
|1989||Land purchased for the present church building at Mansarovar|
|1990||Foundation stone laid for the church building|
|1995||Dedication of the church building|
|2005||Dedication of Annex building complex in church premises|
|2007||Dedication of New Parsonage in church premises|
|2015||Dedication of Church Extension|